We're still refining things here, so I wanted to take some time to let everyone know about a few changes we've made. Here are some important things for you to know:
1. There is now a submission limit of one per week. This will keep the number of submissions to a more manageable level.
2. The time before a submission expires has been lengthened to two weeks. We have a few admins who can't get here very often, so this should give them more time to vote!
3. Founder, co-founder, and contributor's submissions are now subject to a vote.
1. We do not accept photography!
2. We do not accept submissions that are just body parts!
3. Submissions to the incorrect folder will be declined!
These are all rules we've had from the beginning. If you want to review all of them, you can read the group's front page or in this journal:
Thanks for reading!