This group is for art of manly men!
Men submitted to this group may be of any sexual orientation, creed, class, religion, or age (as long as they are not still boys).
Manly-Men's administrators reserve the right to reject pieces for any reason. We are more than happy to explain why; please feel free to contact us with questions about individual submissions.
ADMIN LEVELS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Co-Founders - Can vote on incoming submissions, and invite contributors. Have some moderation privileges, as well as some responsibilities. Don't be surprised if you are occasionally asked to help organize Manly-Men's submisions!
Contributors - Can vote on incoming submissions.
Members - Members can submit deviations if they get approval of 3 votes.
PLEASE DON'T SUBMIT:
- Body parts without faces - for example, buff arms, manly hands, or manly torsos. All images submitted must include enough of the face for us to determine whether it is masculine or not.
- Illustrations traced (all or in part) from photographs, or from other illustrations.
- Pictures on notebook paper, things you have colored by scribbling, or anything you put very little effort into.
- Vector traces.
- Portraits of real people. This means no photographs.
- Anthro/furry: we do accept men who are marginally inhuman, but will not accept full anthro or 'furry' characters, or monsters.
- Images created in Poser, composed of 3D models not 100% created by you.
- NON-manly men. Being male does not mean the image will meet the group standard for 'manliness'. Having a super-muscular body does not necessarily mean that we will accept the image. Common reasons for rejecting otherwise 'manly' images are:
---- Young/boyish faces
---- Feminine faces
---- The actual character is masculine, but the style the image is
drawn in is feminine (ask yourself: is my style masculine?)
In order to meet the needs of our members, art deemed to be lacking in adequate man-qualities will be rejected. We are not trying to be jerks! There are plenty of clubs on dA that will accept art that we don't. You can find many of them in our Affiliates.
Image in group avatar is by overgrownbat